Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ketchup

On the way into town I had to use my high beam as the low burnt out on me. Cindy had to sit the day out today as I ran around getting necessary parts for her. My friend was kind enough to lend me his car. I felt detached from the outside world. There was so much going on around me and all of it was blocked from my senses.



My appetite rushed me off to Mother’s Bistro. Every time I am in town this is a must. Mother makes it best and the salmon hash is to-die-for. Was joined by another beautiful rambler soul and got to have a new friendship re-introduced to me. I cannot wait to start living here and rebuild meaningful friendships with people that share the same interests as my newly acquired life.



Ran off to visit a friend at a jobsite and then it was off to Latus Harley Davidson in Gladstone. I would always pass by this place when I lived here. I would see all the bikers gathering and it all seemed so alien to me. I did not understand what a biker was at the time and didn’t really care for it. Little did I know that I was missing out on some very interesting people and experiences. I am glad I eventually came around and joined their ranks.



Several other visits to other friends and then I was able to pick up my daughter and spend the rest of my day with her. It was off to her favorite place Olive Garden. Took my daughter to a friends house and got to catch up with everyone there.



Just a day of running errands and catching up with friends that I had not seen for a long time, I would not want to bore you too much with the details. Body and mind rested up a bit and I was excited to be training tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment